Platypus 1.0 Platypus 1.0

you got something here

definatly in it's beta stage here, but i think this could and should be a much larger and better game. little confused why a platypus can shoot though... but yes, music, sfx, more levels and better graphics and you got yourself a decent game. maybe a plot line too?
the only thing is, it's not really that origional. it needs a hook, something to seperate it from the rest. good luck with this, i'll be waiting to see what comes of it.

PacoNixon responds:

Thanks, definately gonna help me in the long run.

The Random Quiz 2 The Random Quiz 2

get the scrip working

it starts and gives me the option of starting or going to the instructions. both of them start the game. none of the buttons in the first question work. and there is no sound.

bluedude2000 responds:

I have had some minor problems with gettin the sound to work, it hasnt been working for 2 days, then it stated working again. And i dont know about the buttons, it might just have been a glitch.

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

awesome game

great game, andi have yet to find someone who is there to be an asshole. though i have had games where my entier hand was made up of magical trever cards. everyone loooooves magical trever!

also, i found a glitch. i went to buy a pack of cards in the game, level 5 pack, but it wouldn't give them to me. i kept on clicking and still nothing happened. i then checked my profile, all my points were gone and i had about 8 pack's worth of lvl 5 cards for the price of one. WOOT

Valentines Balloons Valentines Balloons

great idea!

i think the biggest thing missing was sound. popping balloons, the twang of the bow and bone grunching thud of the peole landing. and some music would have been good too. what about power ups? multi arrow? and hassards? emo people?

it was a good game, but it could be alot better. thanks though!

Defense Shooter Engine Defense Shooter Engine

good stuff

nice start. now you need a story line and audio. also, i think it would be better if you could move from side to side without having to take your aim off of the other guy. but yeah, you're on the way to making a good game there. please do.

Dave The Cat Dave The Cat

this is a damn coppy

this is just 'flames of fury' but with a cat insted of fire. nothing is different. get some origanality.

Orbox B Orbox B

cant beet lvl 25...

good game, man. you could put in some background music in, but thats all that i think needs improvement. oh! and for everyone else thats stuck, the password for lvl 25 is: qqk747. good luck!

Runaway Kart Runaway Kart

good, but...

i see you put alot of work into this, but i just dident like it all that much. it was just too simmerler to other games on NG. and after a while it gust got boring. :(

MouseGame MouseGame

HOLYMONKYPOOP!!

pushed me to an inch of my sanity and i died over 100 times! it took me AGES to do but when i finished that last level, i just had a good feeling of content. but besides the fact that i almost hurled my computer through a wall, it was fun. ;)

johnfn responds:

Hahaha, isn't that what defines a good game? No? Oh well.

Still, thanks for the fair review!

Grenata Grenata

just needed more... everything

this game was very good, but too short. and way too easy. if u had more things to shoot and shoot with and levels and . . . well evereything! but for now, u got a good game.